What really makes True North Logbooks unique is the professionally designed layout that brings quality and craftsmanship back into the aviation industry. True North Logbooks are laid out in a way that gives the pilot everything they need and nothing they don’t. Most user-friendly logbook on the market today by adding more blank columns to tailor your logbook to fit your own needs, while leaving more space for comments and remarks; the biggest complaint by pilots.
• 100% handmade in Denver, Colorado USA!
• The True North Guarantee – If for some reason you are not satisfied with your new True North Legacy Logbook, you can send it back for a 100% refund including shipping. No other company offers a guarantee like this one.
• Professional Series – Classic and timeless look stamped with silver foil aviator wings, making this logbook a staple in a professional pilot’s flight bag.
• Heritage Series – Echoing the heritage of early aviation, this logbook features a rich linen and genuine leather spine reflecting the vintage canvas wings on top of a royal blue cover that honors initial aircraft traditions.
• Legacy Series – This logbook is made of genuine full grain leather cut from hides that are handpicked by our designer for their quality and sleek look. The aviator wings are hand stamped into the leather letting the natural beauty of the hide take center stage.